Various Streets Repaved in 2015 -
Warner Bros will be completing the following miscellaneous work:
- Monday-Wednesday: Driveway aprons on Prospect Street
- Thursday: Chesterfield Road gravel shoulders
- Friday: Reservoir Road gravel shoulders
- Ludlow construction will be on site starting Monday or Tuesday to complete restoration and punch list items remaining from the sewer construction work. Milling and paving of the roadway is tentatively scheduled for the week of April 25th.
- AJ Virgilio Construction is scheduled to do night work on the flood control stop log structures and do a trial wall deployment on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 pm until 5 am. One way traffic will be maintained, but motorists should expect delays.
- Mountain View Landscapes & Lawncare, Inc. continues with the renovation of Pulaski Park.
- The park will be closed to the public for the duration of the project which is scheduled to be completed in June. The stairway from the Roundhouse parking lot to South Street at the back of the Academy of Music will remain open.
- National Grid and Comcast are in the process of installing wire and transferring from overhead utilities to underground. Verizon is scheduled to follow with their wiring and the removal of affected utility poles once all services have been transferred to the underground lines and overhead wires have been removed.