Various Streets Repaved in 2015 -
Warner Bros will be completing the following miscellaneous work:
- Monday-Friday: Chesterfield and Reservoir Roads, gravel shoulders
- Tuesday: Hydroseeding, various streets
- Ludlow construction will continue restoration of disturbed areas and punch list items remaining from the sewer construction work. Paving is scheduled for Thursday.
- Monday-Tuesday: Central Mass Signal will be installing audible pedestrian buttons at these intersections.
- Mountain View Landscapes & Lawncare, Inc. continues with the renovation of Pulaski Park.
- The park will be closed to the public for the duration of the project which is scheduled to be completed in June. The stairway from the Roundhouse parking lot to South Street at the back of the Academy of Music will remain open.
- Comcast is in the process of installing wire and transferring from overhead utilities to underground. Verizon is scheduled to follow with their wiring and the removal of affected utility poles once Comcast and Verizon services have been transferred to the underground lines and overhead wires have been removed.