Conz and Pleasant Streets - Roundabout Construction
- Gomes Construction of Ludlow is the general contractor for the roundabout construction under a contract with MassDOT.
- Gomes will continue with water main installation.
- Through traffic will be maintained at all times. Lane closures for one-way traffic are restricted to between 9 am and 3 pm. No detours are anticipated.
- If possible, motorists should seek alternate routes or EXPECT DELAYS. Please obey directions from police officers and be considerate of the work area and other motorists.
- Crack Sealing, Inc. will be crack sealing various city streets as weather and their schedule allows. Streets must be basically dry in order for this work to proceed.
- Mountain View Landscapes & Lawncare, Inc. continues with the renovation of Pulaski Park with completion of Phase 1 anticipated in mid to late July.
- The park will be closed to the public for the duration of the project which is scheduled to be completed in June. The stairway from the Roundhouse parking lot to South Street at the back of the Academy of Music will remain open.
- Verizon has installed underground wiring and is scheduling cut over connections so that remaining overhead wires and utility poles can be removed.