Conz and Pleasant Streets - Roundabout Construction
- Gomes Construction of Ludlow is the general contractor for the roundabout construction under a contract with MassDOT.
- Gomes will be continuing with water and drain line installation.
- Through traffic will be maintained at all times. Lane closures for one-way traffic are restricted to between 9 am and 3 pm.
- If possible, motorists should seek alternate routes or EXPECT DELAYS. Please obey directions from police officers and be considerate of the work area and other motorists.
- Geeleher Construction will be mobilizing and begin installing approximately 400 linear feet of sewer line and associated manholes and services between #36 and #64. The work is anticipated to take 2-3 weeks to complete.
- Mountain View Landscapes & Lawncare, Inc. continues with the renovation of Pulaski Park. A Grand Opening for Phase 1 has been rescheduled for July 22nd at 4 pm.
- Verizon has installed underground wiring and is scheduling cut over connections so that remaining overhead wires and utility poles can be removed.