There will be NO construction work on Monday, September 5th to honor the Labor Day Holiday.
Park Street - Roadway Improvements
- Tuesday-Friday: Palmer Paving will be installing curbs, building sidewalks and handicap ramps and preparing driveways and curbing.
PAVING is scheduled for Friday. Park Street will be CLOSED during work hours and detours will be in place
- Tuesday: Palemr Paving will be installing handicap ramps at side streets.
- Wednesday-Thursday: Palmer Paving will be installing sub drain
- Friday: Gorman Roads will be doing cold-in-place recycling from Florence Road to just beyond Greenleaf Drive. One way traffic will be maintained, but motorists should seek alternate routes or EXPECT delays.
- Gomes Construction of Ludlow is the general contractor for the roundabout construction under a contract with MassDOT.
- Gomes will be continuing with utility installation and roundabout construction.
- Through traffic will be maintained at all times, except as noted above. Lane closures for one-way traffic are restricted to between 9 am and 4 pm. Please seek alternate routes or EXPECT DELAYS at this location.
- Scapes Construction is the general contractor for Smith College working on relocating utilities at Elm Street for the construction of new entry gates and drainage and roadway improvements on College Lane.
Contact the DPW at 587-1570 if you need more information.