For the week of July 31, 2017, weather permitting, the following work is scheduled:
- Palmer Paving will be adjusting manhole and catch basin structures and patching sections of Ryan Road between Florence Road and Burts Pit Road.
- For the week of July 31, 2017 - August 4, 2017, we will be finishing loam and brick, installing signs, starting the new sections of sidewalk that was added. Also, the imprinting is to be done on Wednesday and Thursday, August 2 and 3.
- Construction on Pleasant Street includes roadway, bicycle and pedestrian improvements from Hampton Avenue to Hockanum Road.
Pleasant and Williams Street and Hockanum Road Gas Work
- Columbia Gas is replacing gas main and services along these routes. Work will continue through the summer.
- Caracas Construction will continue installation of new water services. Once all services are installed and connected to the new water main, the temporary water main and services will be shut down and removed. Day Avenue will be CLOSED in the vicinity of construction. There will be no through traffic. Access for residents will be maintained.
- Caracas Construction expects to begin mobilization for water main installation on North Maple Street and North Farms Road. Installation of construction signage and erosion/sedimentation control measures is expected later in the week. Construction is expected to begin during the week of August 7th.
- The reconstruction of Day Avenue work includes replacing water, sewer and drain lines, reclaiming the roadway and replacing the sidewalk.
- Columbia Gas is expected to install new gas main in the vicinity of the culvert on Audubon Road. The road may be closed to through traffic during the day for construction. Local access for residents is expected to be maintained. The road will be reopened at night for all vehicles.
- The work on this road includes replacing water and drain lines and a box culvert followed by reclaiming and repaving of the roadway from the center of Leeds to near house #200.
Contact the DPW at 587-1570 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information