For the week of July 17, 2017, weather permitting, the following work is scheduled:
Ryan and Park Hill Roads
- Palmer Paving will be milling and patching sections of Ryan Road from Florence Road to Brookside Circle.
- For the week of July 17, JBL Construction will be constructing concrete and brick sidewalk on Pleasant Street and on King Street in front of the Calvin Theater.
- Construction on Pleasant Street includes roadway, bicycle and pedestrian improvements from Hampton Avenue to Hockanum Road.
Pleasant and Williams Street and Hockanum Road Gas Work
- Columbia Gas is replacing gas main and services along these routes. Work will continue through the summer.
Day Avenue/North Maple/North Farms
- For the week of July 17, Caracas Construction expects to continue water main installation. Day Ave. will be CLOSED TO THROUGH TRAFFIC during the day for construction. Local access for residents will be maintained.
- The reconstruction of Day Avenue work includes replacing water, sewer and drain lines, reclaiming the roadway and replacing the sidewalk.
- For the week of July 17th, Borges Construction expects to continue water main installation on Audubon Road. The road will be CLOSED TO THROUGH TRAFFIC during the day for construction. Local access for residents will be maintained. Emergency vehicles and school buses will be allowed to pass through the site. The road will be re-opened at night for all vehicles. A DETOUR will be in place to route traffic around the site.
- The work on this road includes replacing water and drain lines
and a box culvert followed by reclaiming and repaving of the
roadway from the center of Leeds to near house #200. The roadway will be
CLOSED to through traffic during culvert replacement and as needed
for water main installation. Access for residents will be
Pulaski Park Phase 2
- Mass West will substantially complete Phase 2 of Pulaski Park this week, and the fence will be removed on Friday. An opening ceremony is scheduled for 1 pm.
Contact the DPW at 587-1570 or email@example.com if you need more information