For the week of July 24, 2017, weather permitting, the following work is scheduled:
- Palmer Paving will be adjusting manhole and catch basin structures and patching sections of Ryan Road between Florence Road and Burts Pit Road.
- For the week of July 24, JBL Construction will be doing the bioretention area at Hockanum Road; finishing the driveways on Pleasant Street; and will be starting the revised bike path ramp.
- Construction on Pleasant Street includes roadway, bicycle and pedestrian improvements from Hampton Avenue to Hockanum Road.
Pleasant and Williams Street and Hockanum Road Gas Work
- Columbia Gas is replacing gas main and services along these routes. Work will continue through the summer.
- For the week of July 24, Caracas Construction flush the new watermain for sampling on Monday. They anticipate that they will begin installation of the water services starting mid-week. Video inspection of the new sewer main may also occur early in the week. Day Avenue will be CLOSED TO THROUGH TRAFFIC during the day for construction. Local access for residents will be maintained.
- The reconstruction of Day Avenue work includes replacing water, sewer and drain lines, reclaiming the roadway and replacing the sidewalk.
- For the week of July 24, there are no construction activities scheduled.
- The work on this road includes replacing water and drain lines
and a box culvert followed by reclaiming and repaving of the
roadway from the center of Leeds to near house #200.
Pulaski Park Phase 2
- Mass West will substantially complete Phase 2 of Pulaski Park this week, and the fence will be removed on Friday. An opening ceremony is scheduled for 1 pm.
Contact the DPW at 587-1570 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information