There will be NO WORK on Thursday in observance of Thanksgiving.
Pine, Nonotuck, Maple Milton and Clark Streets, Florence Road and Pomeroy Terrace
- Monday-Tuesday: Markings, Inc. will be applying roadway striping and crosswalk markings.
- Monday-Wednesday and Friday: Warner Bros will be working on driveways and installing loam.
- Mountain View Landscapes & Lawncare, Inc. will continue the renovation of Pulaski Park. Main Street sidewalk construction is complete, and the temporary bus stop and pedestrian detours have been removed. PVTA will install a new bus shelter after the first of the year.
- The park will be closed to the public for the duration of the project which will be completed by June 2016. The stairway from the Roundhouse parking lot to South Street at the back of the Academy of Music will remain open. A temporary pedestrian detour will be in place on Main Street until sidewalk replacement work is complete.
- Caracas Construction will continue installing underground utility conduit near the Roundhouse. Parking in the aisle nearest the bus station will be restricted as needed to accommodate the construction.
- Monday-Wednesday: Ludlow construction will continue installing the new sewer main. The block between federal Street and Hinckley Street will be accessible to residents only and otherwise closed. RH White will continue replacing the gas main and services on Norwood Avenue and Maplewood Terrace.
- Gagliarducci Construction will continue constructing an extension of the Rail Trail from the Grove Avenue connector approximately 1/2 mile toward Williamsburg. The Rail Trail will be officially closed from Florence Street and from Grove Avenue for the duration of the project, which is anticipated to be complete in late fall.