There will be no work on Monday, October 12th, Columbus Day.
Florence Road, Maple, Pine, Spring and Nonotuck Streets
- The Pine Street Bridge will be closed for repairs until late October. Detour signs will be in place and motorists should seek alternate routes.
- Tuesday-Friday: Warner Bros will be installing a catch basin, removing and resetting granite curb, installing bituminous curb, constructing ADA compliant ramps, adjusting structures and doing sidewalk and shoulder repairs.
- Tuesday-Thursday: Heitkamp will be rehabilitating a sewer manhole in Meadow Street.
- Wednesday: Warner Bros will be repairing bituminous curb and adjusting structures
- Thursday-Friday: Warner Bros will be removing bituminous curb and lowering structures. The road is scheduled to be reclaimed on October 20th.
- Wednesday-Friday: Dagle Electric is scheduled to install the School Zone Flashing Beacons and RRFBs.
- Tuesday-Friday: Mountain View Landscapes & Lawncare, Inc. will continue the renovation of Pulaski Park. The park will be closed to the public for the duration of the project which will be completed by June 2016. The stairway from the Roundhouse parking lot to South Street at the back of the Academy of Music will remain open.
- Tuesday-Friday: Caracas Construction will continue installing underground utility conduit in the Roundhouse parking lot near the Roundhouse. Parking in the aisle nearest the bus station will be restricted as needed to accommodate the construction.
- Tuesday-Friday: RH White will continue replacing the gas main and services in advance of the sewer replacement work that is scheduled to begin in late October. Gas main and service work will continue on Norwood Avenue and Maplewood Terrace after Warner Street is complete.
- Final paving by Borges Construction has not yet been scheduled. Restoration and final cleanup will occur after paving is complete.
- Tuesday-Friday: Gagliarducci Construction will continue constructing an extension of the Rail Trail from the Grove Avenue connector approximately 1/2 mile toward Williamsburg. The Rail Trail will be officially closed from Florence Street and from Grove Avenue for the duration of the project, which is anticipated to be complete in late fall.
Unless otherwise indicated above, one way traffic will be maintained where possible, but motorists should seek alternate routes or EXPECT DELAYS along these routes, especially along Maple Street, the area around the Pine Street bridge and Meadow Street. Please obey directions from police officers and be considerate of the work area and other motorists. Contact the DPW at 587-1570 if you need more information.