Conz and Pleasant Streets - Roundabout Construction
- Gomes Construction of Ludlow is the general contractor for the roundabout construction under a contract with MassDOT.
- Gomes will continue with water main installation.
- Gomes will stop work at noon on Friday, July 1st and will not be working the week of July 4th.
- Through traffic will be maintained at all times. Lane closures for one-way traffic are restricted to between 9 am and 3 pm. No detours are anticipated.
- If possible, motorists should seek alternate routes or EXPECT DELAYS. Please obey directions from police officers and be considerate of the work area and other motorists.
- Wednesday-Friday: Geeleher Construction will be doing drainage repairs on Florence Road between Scanlon Avenue and Florence Heights.
- Mountain View Landscapes & Lawncare, Inc. continues with the renovation of Pulaski Park. A Grand Opening for Phase 1 is scheduled for July 13th at 5 pm.
- Verizon has installed underground wiring and is scheduling cut over connections so that remaining overhead wires and utility poles can be removed.