Conz and Pleasant Streets - Roundabout Construction
- Gomes Construction of Ludlow is the general contractor for the roundabout construction under a contract with MassDOT.
- Gomes will be continuing with utility installation and roundabout construction.
- Through traffic will be maintained at all times. Lane closures for one-way traffic are restricted to between 9 am and 3 pm.
- If possible, motorists should seek alternate routes or EXPECT DELAYS. Please obey directions from police officers and be considerate of the work area and other motorists.
- Palmer Paving will be making minor improvements to this intersection under a contract with MassDOT.
- Work includes re-aligning some islands, some minor widening and signal upgrades to improve the intersection.
- Work is scheduled to begin this week, be conducted at night from 7:00 pm to 5:30 am and take about 4 weeks to complete.
- Geeleher Construction will continue installing approximately 400 linear feet of sewer line and associated manholes and services between #36 and #64.
- Scapes Construction is the general contractor for Smith College working on relocating utilities at Elm Street for the construction of new entry gates and drainage and roadway improvements on College Lane.