Clement Street Bridge
- On Friday, December 2nd, AECOM will be conducting a semi-annual bridge inspection for MassDOT from 8 am to 4 pm. The bridge will be CLOSED between 9 am and 2 pm. Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
- ET&L Corporation is replacing the River Road retaining wall. Beginning October 31st the road will be CLOSED from just north of the driveway entry to Highview to the the bridge near the Williamsburg Town line and a DETOUR will be in place. The project is scheduled to be completed in the spring of 2017, and this road section will be closed for the duration of construction.
Pulaski Park Phase 1
- Mountain View Landscapes has regraded and replaced sod at the rear of the park, and this area will remain fenced off until the ground freezes. Please respect the fence and stay off the newly restored area.
- Mass-West Construction will continue construction on Phase 2 of Pulaski Park, the Overlook at the rear of the park that will connect it to the Roundhouse Parking lot. The project is anticipated to be completed in the late spring of 2017.
- The construction area will be fenced, and parking spaces in the lot will be reduced for the duration of the project.
- There will be no pedestrian access from the parking lot up the stairs near South Street. Pedestrian access from the parking lot to Main Street will be via Crafts Avenue or the stairs behind City Hall for the duration of the project.
- Construction vehicles will be accessing the site through the parking lot. Motorists and pedestrians are advised to be aware of construction activity and use caution when parking and walking in the lot.
- Ameresco will continue with the solar PV installation on the landfill. The project is anticipated to be completed by early January. For the duration of the project, there will be an increase in truck traffic on Glendale Road for material and construction equipment delivery to the site.